There are people who love you and want you to be around for a very long time. Studies have shown that weight loss of 10 percent or more of your total body weight can increase your life expectancy. If you are overweight or obese, you are a heart attack or stroke waiting to happen. Is it fair to the people you love to see that happen?
I’m and EMT. I’ve been trained to save lives. It is extremely challenging to save an overweight person who has suffered a heart attack. Even with the latest techniques and AED equipment, the chances of survival are slim. I don’t work on an ambulance crew, but those guys get 9-1-1 calls every day for heart attacks. Each time they struggle because they see grieving families standing around watching as they try to revive a loved one. It doesn’t have to happen.
I am going to help you so that does not happen to you, if you will let me.
According to the National Center for Health Statistics, the top ten leading causes of death are (weight loss can reduce the risk of the ones in red): Read more
Willpower alone is not enough. Diet and exercise are not the answer for the millions who have tried to lose weight. Help is needed to succeed.
A short video clip of Dr. Oz is available on the EPXBody website. In the video Dr. Oz explains several important facts for anyone who would like to lose weight:
- The success measurement to keep track of is not your weight, but instead it is your waist size measured in inches at the belly button. The goal should be to get the waist size to be half your height or less.
- If you eat unhealthy food it will end up being processed through the liver and end up adding to the omentum – belly fat. (NOTE: Dr. Oz actually shows real omentum in the video, holding up health omentum and then unhealthy omentum. Yuk!)
- A big omentum, or belly fat, poisons the liver, causes high cholesterol, coronary artery disease, diabetes, and hypertension (high blood pressure). Read more
Easy Weight Loss Tips
Diet and exercise are recommended for anyone who wants to lose weight, but for most of us that task is sometimes too difficult to achieve. Here are some changes most people can make to their diet that are fairly easy.
Never Eat these Foods
- Eliminate all sugar beverages, including diet drinks. This includes milk, soy milk, and all fruit juice. Drink only pure water, and make sure you drink at least 64 ounces a day.
- Eliminate all margarine from your diet. Butter is far better.
- Do not eat any baked goods such as cake, muffins, pastas, or breads. You can eat whole wheat products that have no preservatives.
- Do not eat ANY processed foods. If it contains preservatives, don’t eat it.
- Do not eat ANY foods that contain genetically modified ingredients such as corn or soy.
- Do not take ANY vitamins that are chemically created (synthetic). Only take vitamins that are made directly from plants. Read more
Yes, you can get paid up to $10 for every pound you lose in 90 days, up to a maximum of $500. I will give you the details below.
My name is Dave Bresnahan, the Weight Loss Medic. I hope you are here because you heard me on your local radio station. My goal is to help you find a weight loss plan, not a diet. My making some simple choices you can easily be on your way to the new you, and make it PERMANENT.
As I mentioned on the radio show, no two people are alike, and you need a weight loss plan that is designed specifically for you. You are in the right place to find the perfect weight loss plan.
Each of these plans are designed to fit the needs of most of the people I work with, however you might have different needs. So do not hesitate to let me know so I can personally help you with a plan that works for you — at NO CHARGE for the consultation. Just mention the radio show you heard me on. Send me an e-mail to begin your consultation CLICK HERE.
To begin the process of selecting the right weight loss plan for you, please make some choices below… Read more
The key weight-loss ingredient in EPXbody Burn, Irvingia Gabonensis, is backed by scientific research and clinical studies not to mention countless individual success stories from people just like you!
In a breakthrough that could reverse the global obesity epidemic, the natural compound Irvingia Gabonensis – also known as African Mango extract – has been discovered to circumvent the molecular factors involved in obesity.
“More weight loss than any other discovery in supplement history,” declared William Faloon, Director of the Life Extension Foundation1 (a global authority on nutrition, health, and wellness).
“For once, the claims that African Mango can cause significant weight loss and even improve blood fat levels,
are being supported by some scientific studies,” reported the “Diet Doc” Dr. Ingrid van Heerden (registered dietitian and award-winning scientific reporter). Read more